Friday, October 30, 2009


Josie is a living miracle. After a serious debilitating illness she has bounced back and lights candles in all the hearts she meets. It's no coincidence she is Charlie's daughter. (Must be that heart thing going on.) Shine on, Sweet Thing. And this one's just for you...










Pat is my newest friend. Even in the midst of an unusually hectic life, she still has time to answer practically every email individually. That's a miracle in and of itself! You all know how many I can send in one day alone. I adore her comments. I seek them out every day. You're not the average fish, My Friend.








Paulette's life is no different from anyone else's except for the fact that her challenges have been extraordinarily numerous. But like a light that shines in the darkness, she makes me know that the work I do for myself pays off in the end. Today is your day to dance, Sweetie!


Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... by the way have I mentioned.....




Well that's the end of Sally's hit parade for Halloween. Hope you enjoyed it. I had so much fun doing it.

But WAIT!!!! There's one more thing...............




0 comments: